Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned?
Started by [E] luigi_best

The only way we accept a donation to get unbanned is if they joined with an application and within a week or two they get banned. Because clearly they don't care about the server to break the rules in a week and if they really do care a donation is a way to show it.

Also I will add that we don't always have that rule for everyone it is up to staff to allow that option or just unban the person.
luigi_best wrote:
Username: luigi_best

When you were banned : 9/15/11

Person who banned you:heiwashin

Reason you were banned:They said i griefed crux t's house

The minute i logged on minetown heiwashin said i griefed crux t's house but i dont remember griefing anyones house in the past few days or so. Im not sure what i broke in the house and where his house is. But i am very sorry even if i didnt know what i did. I promise i wont do what ever i did again.

I can clear this up.

I went to my spleef arena and saw a dirt/gravel tower up the side, i climbed to the roof and some glass was broken. So i opened a pe and heiwashin came....you know the rest.

I feel sorry or you.
Issue Resolved. Off topic subjects deleted. Thread Locked.

Have a Great Day! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>