Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned?
Started by [E] luigi_best

Username: luigi_best

When you were banned : 9/15/11

Person who banned you:heiwashin

Reason you were banned:They said i griefed crux t's house

The minute i logged on minetown heiwashin said i griefed crux t's house but i dont remember griefing anyones house in the past few days or so. Im not sure what i broke in the house and where his house is. But i am very sorry even if i didnt know what i did. I promise i wont do what ever i did again.
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Well, its different from the other ban appeals. I'm guessing if you're not forgiven, you'll have to donate to get unbanned.
Nate what do you mean?
Why do you have ill feelings towards him penne. Does anyone else have reports of luigi doing things against the rules?
I meant its not like others when they blame their family for being on their account.
luigis a good guy. hes always pretty chill
Luigi, you built an ugly little dirt and gravel tower up to the top of his house and broke glass. Why would you do that.
that is a douche move though
penne this post is about someones ban appeal. not about who dislikes you. can all of you guys stay on the topic and not post if you aren't directly related to the topic at hand. thanks.