Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] -*- Veteran Players Tag -*-
Started by [E] zαк∂αηк

I'm from when MT was only a week old, but really there is no need for a veteran tag. It's too much to do for such a small result and considering that donations cause colors giving a person a color wouldn't really show their age on the server since many of the new members donate. This is the 4th time that this has been brought up and the only time it worked was when cody made adv. builder during the creative map. There are too many members to keep track of this status for and really the amount of time here isn't what should count in your reputation on minetown.
the color could be only on the tag, . Rep is good but how are new players supposed to know who to trust?
Ideally, IDEALLY :

New players should be able to trust anyone.
Cryston wrote:
I'm from when MT was only a week old, but really there is no need for a veteran tag. It's too much to do for such a small result and considering that donations cause colors giving a person a color wouldn't really show their age on the server since many of the new members donate. This is the 4th time that this has been brought up and the only time it worked was when cody made adv. builder during the creative map. There are too many members to keep track of this status for and really the amount of time here isn't what should count in your reputation on minetown.

but itl make me feel special(er) :'(
i think its a god idea but only if it can be automated becouse it will make the staffhaving to much trouble
Drupe wrote:
Ideally, IDEALLY :

New players should be able to trust anyone.

that should be the case but with the recent increase in server population, we have a larger amount of trolls...
Cryston wrote:

Exactly TOO MANY MEMBERS, UGH CANT WAIT FOR IT TO HIT THAT 120 ONLINE MARK, GONNA BE FUNNNN!
lol
How could this be difficult, there are only a small handful of vets.
Most '10 members hardly get on, though who cares, the staff says it's pointless apparently.