Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] -*- Veteran Players Tag -*-
Started by [E] zαк∂αηк

OkiFool66 wrote:
Joined around igackt's date

Joined before most of the guys of posted in this except grifff\Drupe\Gear
If we gave everyone 1 year vet tags in 2 months half the server would have one. Lame
Reggief wrote:
If we gave everyone 1 year vet tags in 2 months half the server would have one. Lame

We could do it as any extremely old player -classicesque
Everyone from 2010
OkiFool66 wrote:
Everyone from 2010

Yes. :diamond:
Wow this has gained some attention now , hasnt it?? heh, either way i liked the idea because we get a lot of new people joining, and lets face it... not many people actually read the signs. So it would be nice to have experienced players offer help rather than mods being jammed down with ' OmGz, hwo Doaz I Uze Teh Sh0p?' all the time. It would also give them the chance to up the ante and start working on tracking down more people duping and griefing ( mods that is ).

Maybe a better way to do the tag would be have it a different color ( the V ) depending on how old that player is. Say like

V V V V V V V V = should be black but would be hard to see.

color would be based on months, so say, a 4 month player has yellow, and 8 month player has light green etc.

from the current results, its obviously quite a popular idea so if any plugin developers can automate this that would be great!
thats just adding more hassle to this as sawine said, i think oki's idea of everyone from 2010 would be good
it wouldnt be hard to automate.

it would be just checks and variables.

if player time is over 4 months assign hue = whatever

if player time is over 8 months assign hue = other

etc etc
Drupe wrote:
jthm02 wrote:
define a vet... cause we used to have a vet tag, but only people that joined very very early got it, like first week or something i dont know the full story on it.

Me, Grifff, Gear, Rush, Cody, Daniel1995, some other few

Forgot me aswell... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
which bellend is thumbs downing all my posts? if its gothic im gna kill you.