Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cox Isle !!!! Cum Everyone !!!!
Started by [E] DaMooogle

Skyborne and I are just trying to work on our project casually and this is an unnecessary and quite irritating means to grief. We cleared out one penis drawing yesterday but now since this one is region protected it's only gotten more complicated and annoying. We don't want anyone banned, we never wanted anyone banned, we just wanted people to leave us alone and to consider the privacy of my friend Skyborne, especially on such a public server as this. I would appreciate if DaMooogle and CFowla and whoever else might antagonize us to please stop, we don't want any more trouble and we don't want to bring RL issues onto such a well-developed and friendly server. If this isn't possible then I don't know what else to say. I appreciate the mods and admins looking into our case and I hope this can be resolved quickly and with a minimal amount of work.
Boys will be boys.
What you talkin about DarkPhoenix??? Ever since Skyborne got a friend of mine banned, he has been trying to get me to build at his base with him!!! He got Xifer banned, then instantly tried to poach me... LOL!!! It is actually quite funny!!!

So build I did!!!!

It's only MY land!!!!
Skyborne wrote:
Cfowler2790 and Damooogle keep building giant penises in front of or around our base, and this time they gave it region protection and stuff.

my name is Brennan Cox

PWNED!!!!!!

Lets refresh the topic in issue with a glorious SLIDESHOW!!!!!!

Cox Isle !! And all its pleasures !!

DaMooogle wrote:
Lets refresh the topic in issue with a glorious SLIDESHOW!!!!!!

Cox Isle !! And all its pleasures !!

Let's "cum" so we can see all its "pleasures"? Alright then.
Ban the loser. He is insulting the server, the players and the staff. I'm suprised he isn't banned already.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I donated $20!!!!

That means I'm cool!!!!
618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg
k well as of now you both are on notice. i didnt protect this area so you could do this cfowler. take down the structures or be banned. locked.
What is the warp? I can regen it later possibly.

I guess assholes and idiots come in groups.

Lets try to keep in mind that he stayed banned because he went fucking berserk like a retard. He was gonna get unbanned till he did that. If possible try not to be like that or you can join him.