Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cox Isle !!!! Cum Everyone !!!!
Started by [E] DaMooogle

COX ISLE should be open to the public at this moment, but a retarded moderator decided that our PROTECTED land should be given to another! WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! The admins and mods on this server just keep on fucking up! Day after day the keep breaking their own rules!!!!!

BAD MODS, BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a taste of what all Cox Isle gives to this spiraling out of control server!

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg
Ummm...............

Where to start..........................
On that note, damooogle built this directly beside someones actually potentially nice looking place. I think this should be torn down, at the very least moved 200 blocks from anything in any direction. I think an admin should make this call though, since proximity rules have changed recently, and inappropriate content is a call that needs to be made by more than one person.

warp skyborneplace for skybornes house, and this relatively stupid island of his directly ahead.
HE DISSRESPECTED TE MODZ HE IS EVIL

MODS R AWSOME
umm is think we have an urbjhaw 2
Cfowler2790 and Damooogle keep building giant penises in front of or around our base, and this time they gave it region protection and stuff, now I don't want them banned necessarily, just to stop doing it. I'm pretty sure the only reason they are doingis because we got their friend Xifer007 (which we know why he was banned in another thread) . So if an admin could help us remove it, and maybe prevent future tries, that would be nice. On top of that lets just get this out of the way since Xifer007 and his friends seem to be disregarding my privacy, my name is Brennan Cox, it's an obvious attack at me -.- that being said i also have some screenshots to be seen from my base
Give the guys a medal *cough*
i think he is compensating for something
I think we have an urbjhawk #2 :/
They know what a good Penis looks like anyway....