Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 2 Weeks Trial Period
Started by Unknown User

I say we ONLY accept players of high-quality.

This issue is of NOOBS that don't read the rules properly and end up getting banned. They then complain and spam etc.

There is also a very small and infrequent issue of people not knowing why they were banned. I say we have a banned forum where mods and admins, post bans and reasons for them. No one should be able to reply except admins.

Also I agree with Exceriti that /jail should be used more often.

Just my two cents...
May i come with an example?

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1282492-richybest999-unban-appeal/page/1#last

He "didnt relise" he was breaking the rules while griefing an obviusly road. Worst part is that his going to be unbanned like everyone else. That was what this poll was made for. He joined 3 days ago, and allready started griefing on purpose.
I don't mind all the ban appeals, I read them for fun.
yea but when i go to read the latest threads i dont wanna see 4 different threads by the same retard who doesnt know how to make a proper appeal becasue he is too stupid to take the 2 minutes to look up the proper format it is honestly quite frustrating all of these people that have been joining are indeed noobs and they need to grow up or not play here, we are a mature community of minecraft gamers we dont tolerate stupid people breaking the rules on purpose and then spamming our forums with improper ban appeals. i find it highly annoying
If I could remove the ban appeal forum posts from showing in the last threads, I would, but enjin doesn't offer such option.

Just ignore the appeals if they are not related to you and let the staff do their job.

Cya
Sawine is like a god..

You cant thumb him down..