Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I was banned
Started by [E] Xifer

My name is Xifer007

I was banned on the fourth of september.

Skyborne asked me to be banned.

I wont do it again. Sorry that I took things. It wont happen again. On a side note they are both rl friends of mine. If you couldnt tell from thier posts. This is more of a personal issue than a minecraft one. That being said I wont do it again as it is server rules.
what we did was help you making your base, and when we decided to go make our own base we took the tools that were in our inventory and a few stacks of dirt that we dug, YOU took 18 diamonds, 23gold and 40+ iron
DaMooogle, CFowla2970, and I dug out most of said area. I built the gate area. I dug the mine with Mooogle and even helped him add netherack to the ceiling for shits. I built the camouflage on two sides of the area and then I built the tunnel linking the mines with the main area (I even laid down the tracks for a future minecart track. After being mildly irritated with the progress and nature of the project I chose to help Skyborne out with his own. I took five or so stacks of dirt, something people can dig on the surface in copious quantities (in fact I probably dug up that dirt), and the tools from which I had dug the iron and made the sticks and put together. Under no circumstance did I steal valuable items equivalent to 18 diamond, 23 gold, and 40+ iron. That is a breach of trust and common sense between all of the parties and while I don't feel being banned was necessary I do think that there has been a bit of incongruous justice present. To put it simply, you stole from a separate project in which you had no presence or even influence.
I still need a mod to look at this, thank you.
I banned you.

If it was not a minecraft problem why the hell did you make it one?

Tell me where your chests are, I may consider unbanning you if I can return every single item you have stolen.

x
Thats alot of coal
You could get unbanned if you do the right thing and give items back like a good guy would.

Just because you've had a falling out with a RL friend doesnt mean you have to leave minetown, this servers a really good server and you'd be missing out on a lot.

But we also dont want petty people in minetown so your going to have to make a decision x
Nice job, saying my real name, smooth, oh btw some friend you are, can't even spell my name lol

And yes, i read it because it pops up a message at the bottom right of my screen whenever the thread gets new posts

P.S. who gives a ranking system to friends?

vvvvAlright, i won't post anymore on this, but do me a favor and pull my real name from his post, that's my decision on who gets to know, and he shouldn't be throwing it around
Skyborne: Don't turn this thread into a flame wars. This is just for minecraft concerns, not your real life problems with him.

Xifer: You need to promise me you wont bother Skyborne and his friend on minetown again and also tell me the location of your chests so I can return the stolen items.

Soon as that is done you can be unbanned.

x
alright i'll stop posting, but it would be much appreciated if you would edit out my name from his post, thanks.