Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I was banned
Started by [E] Xifer

Some of the items are on my character, the others Damoogle has. Ask him.
Once again, i hate to repeat myself, but i would like my name removed from his post. I know it doesn't bother some people, but it bothers me...
Xifer delete your post with Sky's name in it

Skyborne delete your post with Xif's name

Xif I will retrieve items off damooogle (He did try talking about it but I wanted your permission before I do anything) and when your unbanned I want all the items out of your inventory. Please expect me to take more items then you have stolen as compensation for the trouble you have caused.
Danni = not a fourm moderator?
themadman300 can you just leave her alone or are you a person that has a problem with woman with power
TIBBS4LIFE i did'nt mean to be nasty i just meant it says she is not a fourm mod and if she is in-game mod she should be fourm moderator i did'nt mean to be horrible. Also i dont have a problem with woman with power/authority i think it's good that men dont think thier the only ones who can do all the work
lol wow, this thread.

And really danni, more items than he took?

I mean im sure that will show him...

or could just be a pointless gesture of "woman power"

more on this later!
I know I shouldn't be posting here, since we have been pointed out not to post on ban appeals if it does not directly concern us.

But I am posting here, simply to point this out to my fellow comrades themadman300, Jugstrike and TIBBS4LIFE. Thank you for taking notice.

I am sorry.

Landr0.
themadman300 wrote:
Danni = not a fourm moderator?

Sadly I am not a forum moderator but I did ban the person in question so I need to sort this out.

If I was a forum moderator I could have deleted the posts containing their names myself x
Jugstrike wrote:
lol wow, this thread.

And really danni, more items than he took?

I mean im sure that will show him...

or could just be a pointless gesture of "woman power"

more on this later!

I will not be keeping any of the items for myself, the compensation items are for the person he stole off. It will be part of the lesson he needs to learn about stealing from others.

I thought it was fair x