Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I was banned
Started by [E] Xifer

Do i need to delete it, or just edit it, because i edited out his name like the minute after i posted it
First off, there is nothing fair at all about extra compensation.

Second off, you already spawned all the items taken for Skyborne! He has all his stuff! Nothing need be done, but destroy the taken goods!

Third off, I have tried to resolve this problem with you ingame and you would not have of it. You needed it to be drawn out longer and longer and let this little quarrel grow in this forum. You are making some huge mistakes here. I hope you realize that you are putting other players off, like me, and making this take much longer than it should. "Compensation" is absurd!

Xifer has done about 1% of the mining in our area! He has been a "builder only." Any "compensation" you take from him will be "MY BELONGINGS!" I cannot believe I am having to post on this thread!

Not to mention, the items taken were taken from an "UNPROTECTED Chest" in an "UNPROTECTED Zone" and yet you simply ban before even talking to Xifer! Where is the logic on that?

Unban him! He will give you the items taken! AND IT WILL BE DONE! Everyone stop all this childish nonsense!
this thread is done. locked