Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MrFlip,pennepasta
Started by [E] GACKT

Mr.Flip wrote:
Considering this post was made entirely to cause a giant flamewar, I'll post once and request for a lock. Gackt, I was simply stating my opinions on whether or not he should be unbanned. That's all. You did not have to make a thread about this, causing a giant flame war, this was very immature of you. If you felt you wanted to tell this to me and penne, you could of PMed us.

Requesting a lock.

Ignore his request to lock, It's my topic after all. This topic was made to solve issues, not cause a giant flamewar, there isn't a "flame war" going on at all, we've actually solved a few problems here. Yes you simply stated your opinion, but also compared it to Broly's actions that were far worse then what Checkers has done and at the same time bringing problems from the past into the current discussion, also ranting about common sense constantly. I just want to know what your problem is with checkers, your a stickler

when it comes to trolling, so I assume he's done something to you.

Oh yes, posting a thread discussing my problems I have with penne and you shows a lack of maturity, I apologize for not pming you about it, but pming isn't going to solve problems, I'm getting pm's supporting my discussions against you two.

And I might also add, CheckersFX is unbanned

I really don't appreciate how you made a thread that allows people to bash on one another, it isn't very humane at all and even if you did make it to solve problems, it's still wasn't the nicest thing to do. If you have any respect, you would show it by having this thread locked as it just causes un-needed hate towards me and penne. You make it seem like we are horrible, horrible people. I posted a few threads on a ban appeal. please stop blowing it out of proportion. Thanks.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? Who's bashed you or been hateful towards you Flip? People have just given there opinions on the matter, that fact is, you are pretty hateful, but no one has said it or actually said anything about you except TIBBS.

I'm going to be blunt with you, your being ignorant! I have not made you look like horrible people, I have not blown it out of proportion! Please I'm asking you to stop making stuff up and answer the question, I'm sick of you two ignoring the issue at hand and saying things that aren't true, I've kept this topic civilized, no one is bashing or being hateful.
"You two can't put up a decent argument, let alone defend them, you two bring in matters that have nothing to do with the current topic at hand, specially things from the past, I actually laughed at your post" "fools" I consider that bashing, but anyway, what question do you want answered anyway?
I agree with flip, gackt has started drama for nothing.

lock this please
Gackt, just because you have a problem with TWO people who dont like ur friend. Ill repeat what i said a few months ago.....

Just ignore it bro
iGACKT wrote:
And I might also add, CheckersFX is unbanned

This dosent bother me let him be unbanned. But as long as he dosent annoy me OR GRIEF MY STUFF then i dont have any problems.
lol dude just edit the first post, no need for 3 posts in a row <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Lol, didnt feel like typing a real long 1.
iGACKT wrote:
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? Who's bashed you or been hateful towards you Flip? People have just given there opinions on the matter, that fact is, you are pretty hateful, but no one has said it or actually said anything about you except TIBBS.

I'm going to be blunt with you, your being ignorant! I have not made you look like horrible people, I have not blown it out of proportion! Please I'm asking you to stop making stuff up and answer the question, I'm sick of you two ignoring the issue at hand and saying things that aren't true, I've kept this topic civilized, no one is bashing or being hateful.

THEN JUST IGNORE IT BRO................

Saying things that aren't true?

Checkers is one of THE BIGGEST TROLLS ON MINETOWN.

He never says anything is true.

So are you. You CONSTANTLY spam troll me with get out of checkers house...

You're acting like flip and i have done wrong but in reality, you and checkers have been the trolling ones.