Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MrFlip,pennepasta
Started by [E] GACKT

Gackt as I can see you are one of the biggest trolls in minetown. Remember "get out of my house" well you tell me how that started. You are quite a cocky person and pretty arrogant. Also, you seem to be the only one who makes fun of me like this. I don't appreciate it. So I would appreciate it now if you shut your mouth and stay away from me. Lastly, if you have a problem with us PM us dont be an idiot and start a thread to create drama like this.
pennepasta wrote:
Gackt as I can see you are one of the biggest trolls in minetown. Remember "get out of my house" well you tell me how that started. You are quite a cocky person and pretty arrogant. Also, you seem to be the only one who makes fun of me like this. I don't appreciate it. So I would appreciate it now if you shut your mouth and stay away from me. Lastly, if you have a problem with us PM us dont be an idiot and start a thread to create drama like this.

Woah penne, I see your trying to start an argument which will result in my topic being closed before Flip can see it, calm your little 12 year old self down. I do remember that, Checkers is a clever man indeed for making that up, I actually take that cocky comment as a compliment, but saying i'm arrogant? I do exaggerated peoples own importance from time to time I guess, such as yours. Making fun of you? Where in this topic have I once made fun of you? I find it funny that you still have the problem of making stuff up, I sense some anger from your post as well, did you read my post and realize you cant respond with any clever or witty comment?

I thought about pming you, but what would be the point? I wanted everyone to give they're own opinions on the matter, but it seems you are creating the drama with your hateful posts in my topic, try to keep it civilized here, not rage.
HAHA funny thing is i Vote you down to Penna cause everything i see a post from you, you are crying about what Checkers has done.

"He killed my in my on own." "I was a sleep and he killed me." "I was taking a poo, he TP into my bathroom, stole my tissue, and then killed me."

Really man at some point you have to take matters into your own hands and fight back.
^That last comment is so true, and some of you can learn from it, take matters into your own hands, fight back if you think what happen to you was wrong, don't whine to the staff 24/7.

Also I'd like to add on when has anyone ever made fun of you penne, no one has actually ever made fun of you, maybe trolled, they're is a difference between trolling and making fun of.
I think you guys should duke it out in the arena!

Common don't be scared!
Wow gackt I don't usually see u online but u seem really smart <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I bet your on a debating team or something irl <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> (compliment)
Gackt is Gackt. But really Penna your letting a person in game mess up your life. I have no issue's with Checkers he is the Game bad guy, and every game needs one. Plus i think the main reason he keeps Fing with you is cause you get so butt hurt about it. If he kept popping up killing me, i would not give him the time or day to cry about it, and after some time he would see it is no fun cause he is not getting a reaction out of me. But i see why checkers keeps messing with you, hell i would keep doing the same thing, cause all your forums about him killing you are SOOOOO funny, and it's mainly because you act so butthurt over it.
Coffeey wrote:
Wow gackt I don't usually see u online but u seem really smart <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I bet your on a debating team or something irl <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> (compliment)

Haha I've been away most of the week and thank you.
favine wrote:
Gackt is Gackt. But really Penna your letting a person in game mess up your life. I have no issue's with Checkers he is the Game bad guy, and every game needs one. Plus i think the main reason he keeps Fing with you is cause you get so butt hurt about it. If he kept popping up killing me, i would not give him the time or day to cry about it, and after some time he would see it is no fun cause he is not getting a reaction out of me. But i see why checkers keeps messing with you, hell i would keep doing the same thing, cause all your forums about him killing you are SOOOOO funny, and it's mainly because you act so butthurt over it.

Favine just solved your problem pennepasta.

I want to know why MrFlip with all that common sense hates Checkers so badly.
well as i said on both of those thread for Mr flip and pennepasta to stop flipping out and move on cause i hate seeing thread made by them about a player OK and honestly they kinda deserve the trolling they get cause they do annoy a lot of people on the sever.

as well they hate or make stupid comment about people of other thing on any thread that is made for example( Mr flip when on about there being nude pictures on the pink thread when the was only revealing clothing and say that that thread dose not need to be on minetown when thread was made in general off topic section of the forums).

and they both have to learn that on the internet that there are troll hater's and all that jazz so you have to Learn to ignore it ,Live with it or Join it.

that is all for now that i have to say
Considering this post was made entirely to cause a giant flamewar, I'll post once and request for a lock. Gackt, I was simply stating my opinions on whether or not he should be unbanned. That's all. You did not have to make a thread about this, causing a giant flame war, this was very immature of you. If you felt you wanted to tell this to me and penne, you could of PMed us.

Requesting a lock.