Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MrFlip,pennepasta
Started by [E] GACKT

I've noticed lately your arguments on CheckersFx topics, we can discuss this without everyone freaking the fuck out.

You two can't put up a decent argument, let alone defend them, you two bring in matters that have nothing to do with the current topic at hand, specially things from the past, I actually laughed at your post about Broly, what Broly did was on a completely different scale fools. I also noticed you two let your hatred against him come into play while arguing. You two are practically the only two who despise Checkers, we wouldn't be posting topics and be trying to get him unbanned if we didn't care about him.

I'll never understand why people call Checkers a griefer or a hacker, he's nether, he's a troll, he's RichardCatman2.0 without the sick pervert side, It's hard to imagine the server without him.

This topic isn't a CheckersFX argument thread, I'm just letting these two know I have a problem with them and that checker's ban has nothing to do with them, you might not want Checkers unbanned, but I hate to tell you, majority of us do.
iGACKT wrote:
You two are practically the only two who despise Checkers

umm..... no........

Ask oki and reggie.

Plus, we despise him for a reason.....

He isnt a good player.
pennepasta wrote:
iGACKT wrote:
You two are practically the only two who despise Checkers

umm..... no........

Ask oki and reggie.

Plus, we despise him for a reason.....

He isnt a good player.

I'm saying majority of the server enjoys him, you brought the trolling on to yourself as well.

Reggie has made it clear that he has no problem with Checkers, Oki I assume hates him due to his strict nature.
iGACKT wrote:
I'll never understand why people call Checkers a griefer or a hacker, he's nether, he's a troll, he's RichardCatman2.0 without the sick pervert side, It's hard to imagine the server without him.

You haven't read my threads have you.............
I don't have an issue with checkers himself, I just have an issue how theres always at least one person that he continuously harasses and then the staff have to put up with seeing it in chat, the forums, and mumble. It gets really annoying really quickly
OkiFool66 wrote:
theres always at least one person that he continuously harasses and then the staff have to put up with seeing it in chat, the forums, and mumble.

= penne and flip........
pennepasta wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:
theres always at least one person that he continuously harasses and then the staff have to put up with seeing it in chat, the forums, and mumble.

= penne and flip........

You two are just to stars of the server eh penne? I do read your threads, they usually have something to do with PVP and crying, I tend to only check them out to vote you down.

I wouldn't say the staff puts up with it, some staff members even join in, it's all good fun, sadly I'd hope they don't take it so seriously, I have never heard of checkers harassing on mumble, I missed that maybe?
Him and ruby_death, had tried to confine them in different channels just to get them to stop.
iGACKT wrote:
You two are just to stars of the server eh penne? I do read your threads, they usually have something to do with PVP and crying, I tend to only check them out to vote you down.

So you were hating me?

Why?
There will be no ignoring the OP's original topic pasta. It was a joke penne, everyone votes you down when you say something stupid not just me, it's common sense as MrFlip would say, because he assumes everyone on this server has it.

I'd happily explain to you when all this trolling you started if you want.