Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ok, this is getting REALLY old..............
Started by [E] pennepasta

Sippy you need to stop acting like your the boss on this thread. Its not about you at all, and reading your comments have annoyed me greatly. He would be down if he was at a tmep ban, so plz stop acting like your posts are making this situation any better
thatguy0452 wrote:
Maybe he didn't know your house was there when he built that

You didnt read the whole thread did you?
Zdeath, you are very hypacritical in what you just said, and im defending penne because penne understands what checkers has done to all of us!
I know what checkers does is anooying you too, but you see, comments like your dont help the situation. I see penne's said but penne could have done some precations as well, like disable pvp in his area. Checkers, I know you like pissing people off, but knwo you might get banned if you do it to penne again. I would go find a new traget or stop it.
checkers stop fucking trolling for once this is getting sooo sad dude grow up.
Wrong and penne doesnt have admin/mod GW and WE abilities, stop pinning things on me for once and read the whole thread
Wrong and penne doesnt have admin/mod GW and WE abilities, stop pinning things on me for once and read the whole thread wrote:

1) I did. Why do you think im annoyed by all of your comments. You're trying to act like the big man, when really your not.

2) I meant by a mod or admin :banghead: please use commen sense

Oki, if you can, please lock this thread has "Just what i think" there is nothing left to discuss about this thread punishment