Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ok, this is getting REALLY old..............
Started by [E] pennepasta

I have something to add, CheckersFX has also been caught using speed mod many-a-time before. So I think that he should be stripped of his TP ability AT LEAST because he abuses it on a daily basis. Penne, you can kill plants by walking on them, however, unless you walked over each individual one, it couldn't have been you!

P.S. Can an admin look at my new ban appeal?
Checkers, you're in violation of both rules 1 and 5 so shut up and stop posting here. Pennepasta is correct.

You're also in violation of rule 2, but nobody cares about that unless a staff member is involved
I agree silent ive seen him fly and tp many times

EDIT: JUSTICE!!!!
Rule breaking normally results in at least a temp. ban, am I correct?
normally, next time I'll temp ban him
Sounds fair, good luck penne, be sure to report any other annoyances or broken rules by checkers <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

Edit: checkers, I believe you just went off topic, so stop breaking the rules P.S. is just a side note

Edit2: And since checkers takes the liberty to find and dislike all enemy posts, I will do the same for him!
silentsippycup wrote:
I have something to add, CheckersFX has also been caught using speed mod many-a-time before. So I think that he should be stripped of his TP ability AT LEAST because he abuses it on a daily basis. Penne, you can kill plants by walking on them, however, unless you walked over each individual one, it couldn't have been you!

P.S. Can an admin look at my new ban appeal?

I abuse my TPA ability? nice to know. And Nice asking for unban in an unrelated thread.
He wasn't asking for an unban, he was asking someone to look at his ban appeal and it was added in as a sidenote, so its ok.
Checkers a little inspirational message to you, the more you defy the good the more enemies you make. Weve made our fair share of enemies. So please just stop don't come near me and don't come back to my house.

OPINION: He Griefed and harassed and should be banned but I will respect oki's decision.
Sigh I'm on your side penneoasta I am problems with stuff before.

Being tp'd to my death

mod *cough* Goldengm *cough* Tped to my base and planted tnt there and set off leaves.

There are people who are corrupt and it happens... My question is why the fuck when I build some place a group people feels need to build right next to me. sorry that was off topic