Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Stories of almost being banned
Started by [E] zdeathclock

yeah, my story got approved! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Ok. My friend (rainbowjimmy), my bro (unverify), and I were goofing off in a temp when when minetown was updating. I forget which one but broly and decoygoose were still playing. We built a small castle land that had the walls, watchtowers, but no castle. This temp was unusually long so broly made my bro op to help out building the castle land. When we were all done we started a mine in a little shack, and then my friend came up with a great idea. We fill 3 double chests full of diamond blocks and try to get the castle land back to minetown. The only problem was to how to hide that much. My friend again then thought of putting the chests in the triple thick wall that we had. We were all like, holy crap we are smuggling over 100,000 diamond into the server. The day or two before the real server was back up, sawine or dobs (pretty sure sawine) came over and said that becasue the walls were made of obbsidien and the floors made of lapiz blocks,that we had to change the walls. He started fooling around with us and then my friend said "Change the walls to glass, and see what it is like." My bro and I started freaking out and were like "No sawine don't do that, make it logs." but it was too late. ALL the walls were glass and the chests exposed. The amazing thing was, sawine was standing on top of the wall, OVER the chest so he did not spot then out. We then asked it to be changed to double step walls, plank walkways, and sandstone floors in the castle land. That was our final choice. When it got back to the real server we split it just about even so we each got one doublechest of diamond blocks, and one small chest of diamond blocks we forgot about we packed. We were the 3 richest people of the time. I hid my diamonds in crescent underneath my home. Underneath dirt, and against the wall. My bro built a house by the castle land and hid it in there. What my friend did with them, i will never know. It went like this for about a month, we hardly spent it just kept it to make us feel rich. At this point, I was just feeling awful about this money, so i decided to have a drop party at the spawn. I was dropping so much and then Reggief ( An Ub3r cool admin) had asked how i got so much diamond. I told him how i got it, what i did, and gave him all the diamond. Reggief said if anyone kept the diamond and was caught with it they would get banned, and i helped tell him some people i knew who had it because it wasnt a big drop party. He said the only reason i won't get banned is becasue i helped track down the people and cooperated with him. After this, my brother said he burned some, and gave the rest to a friend on the server. My friend, again, no idea what he did. But after that day, I felt like the luckiest person in the world. After that day, i have never broken a rule, never been mean to anyone, and always try to help out people when i can. I have tried to been a good member since then, but sometimes I think "Should have kept the money" but, I am glad i didn't keep it, otherwise I would still have "heat" to bear with. But also becasue of this heist, no more maps from temp servers can be moved over. And that is my story of "duping" 100,000d. I have a feeling people will not look at me the same anymore, with trust or smarts, idc, but thanks for taking the time to read this
Man you did good! You shouldn't keep the dmds...
YOU DISGUST ME, I'LL NEVER SEE YOU THE SAME WAY AS B4.

no one really does that over the internet

EDIT : Lil story of my own, accidently spawned a stack of dia armor set, and not a single fuck was given that year
zdeathclock wrote:
Ok. My friend (rainbowjimmy), my bro (unverify), and I were goofing off in a temp when when minetown was updating. I forget which one but broly and decoygoose were still playing. We built a small castle land that had the walls, watchtowers, but no castle. This temp was unusually long so broly made my bro op to help out building the castle land. When we were all done we started a mine in a little shack, and then my friend came up with a great idea. We fill 3 double chests full of diamond blocks and try to get the castle land back to minetown. The only problem was to how to hide that much. My friend again then thought of putting the chests in the triple thick wall that we had. We were all like, holy crap we are smuggling over 100,000 diamond into the server. The day or two before the real server was back up, sawine or dobs (pretty sure sawine) came over and said that becasue the walls were made of obbsidien and the floors made of lapiz blocks,that we had to change the walls. He started fooling around with us and then my friend said "Change the walls to glass, and see what it is like." My bro and I started freaking out and were like "No sawine don't do that, make it logs." but it was too late. ALL the walls were glass and the chests exposed. The amazing thing was, sawine was standing on top of the wall, OVER the chest so he did not spot then out. We then asked it to be changed to double step walls, plank walkways, and sandstone floors in the castle land. That was our final choice. When it got back to the real server we split it just about even so we each got one doublechest of diamond blocks, and one small chest of diamond blocks we forgot about we packed. We were the 3 richest people of the time. I hid my diamonds in crescent underneath my home. Underneath dirt, and against the wall. My bro built a house by the castle land and hid it in there. What my friend did with them, i will never know. It went like this for about a month, we hardly spent it just kept it to make us feel rich. At this point, I was just feeling awful about this money, so i decided to have a drop party at the spawn. I was dropping so much and then Reggief ( An Ub3r cool admin) had asked how i got so much diamond. I told him how i got it, what i did, and gave him all the diamond. Reggief said if anyone kept the diamond and was caught with it they would get banned, and i helped tell him some people i knew who had it because it wasnt a big drop party. He said the only reason i won't get banned is becasue i helped track down the people and cooperated with him. After this, my brother said he burned some, and gave the rest to a friend on the server. My friend, again, no idea what he did. But after that day, I felt like the luckiest person in the world. After that day, i have never broken a rule, never been mean to anyone, and always try to help out people when i can. I have tried to been a good member since then, but sometimes I think "Should have kept the money" but, I am glad i didn't keep it, otherwise I would still have "heat" to bear with. But also becasue of this heist, no more maps from temp servers can be moved over. And that is my story of "duping" 100,000d. I have a feeling people will not look at me the same anymore, with trust or smarts, idc, but thanks for taking the time to read this
9116039.jpg
I got a story, I was owner once, I ranked myself owner with Grifff and Cody got mad. Cool story bro
LOL Zdeath! I remember you telling me you smuggled XDD Im glad you handed them over and didnt get banned.

We just drug deal glow stone dust now ;D

xx
I don't think I've done anything wrong... haha
DanniDorrito wrote:
LOL Zdeath! I remember you telling me you smuggled XDD Im glad you handed them over and didnt get banned.

We just drug deal glow stone dust now ;D

xx

why you holdin back? i want some dust! :3
GearElite227 wrote:
I got a story, I was owner once, I ranked myself owner with Grifff and Cody got mad. Cool story bro

Lol I also did, and I spawned pumpkins over an 8000 radius. Not a single fuck was given that week. (cept for my /undo command failing and having to manually remove)