Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Stories of almost being banned
Started by [E] zdeathclock

I know the story that zdeath is talking about. I just dont want people running around saying "OMG IVE STOLEN SO MUCH AND NEVER BEEN CAUGHT BLAH BLAH"
lol z send it to me and I'll tell you if you'll be fine or not xD
Don't think I've done anything banworthy, except x-ray use while on temp maps but they are temp so its all good xD
lol never used xray :3
Well, i have been banned around 30+ times so i dont really know which of the stories you want to know..

Maybe you want to hear the story of the time i got banned 5 times in a day?

Okey, i was quite bored and had gotten fire blocks for killing a moderator/admin without him knowing. I really wanted to sell them but were a bit afraid it might get me in trouble. I then asked Oki if i had gotten any, if i then could sell them. Oki, as the good moderator he was, began asking questions about the fire blocks. Questions like how i got them, where i got them and how many i had. I found it quite annoying with all the questions asked and since i was bored, i decided to troll him.

I then said i had been useing xray to digg straight down to a war world base. Oki then started asking questions about the base, how it looked like, and i answered "Yes" to all. Yes to it being obby, yes, yes and yes.

What i didnt know, was that someone actuly had xrayed into Oki's war world base and robbed the whole shit. So Oki banned me. We were both in mumble at the time and i managed to talk him into unbanning me. Stupid as i was, i kept trolling him saying how fun it was to use xray. This continiued until i decided after my 5th unban that i didnt want to troll him anymore..

Those were the times.. ^^
Sweet sweet memories
^ Lololol ^
no see reggie. People who post on this wont be able to say that. I want this thread for something they either got unbanned for or didnt get banned but cooperated and dont have the stolen money, or grifed (vaulable) blocks, something like that.
well this one time in ban camp....
sawine, y u no say approve or disapprove