Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] superfluffbunny

Hello, my name is superfluffbunny. I was banned about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I don't exactly know why I started griefing. I never do that. That was my first time. I really like playing on this server do to the fact that I like and respect everyone on this server. Everyone is super chill and cool. Im sorry that I was griefing. But, it will never happen again. So I was wondering, can I please have a second chance? I will prove it to you that I am loyal and that you can trust me. Just please give me a second chance. Thanks for taking the time to read my Appeal.

--bunny
Lol! You were jailed for robbing my shop a while ago..

Then you decided to grief to..
Use a better Ban appeal.

=============

Username:

When you were banned : (Date.)

Person who banned you:

Reason you were banned:

=============
I think he should get a second chance and if he gets ban again he's done!!
cody, thats how most bans happen. they get two chances (two unbans) then theyre out!
Where are people like you when lots of peoples appeals pop up?

XD

(I did not post this to get better reviews for my appeal, honestly i posted this because i see a lot of other people who didnt deserve to be banned, and were found permanantly banned anyway.)
I'm. Just saying bunny is a good person I know him in real life
iv only ben baned this once
i rly wanna get unband ill pay 5 bucks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Why were you banned last time?