Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] superfluffbunny

Hey there! Ok so i let me little 8 year old brother play singleplayer minecraft and he must have got on multiplayer and got me baned because when i tryed to log in today it said i was band :(. if you would just please consider unbaning me :/ that would be great <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> haha
Old excuse.Better think of another one if you want a chance at being unbanned
no im 100% for real... like no lie
im not gonna make up a lie haha i h8 that kid though -_-
this isn't an acceptable excuse. Its only been used by nearly every person thats ever been banned. I would suggest a different explanation if you hope to get unbanned.
... if you dont want anyone to play minetown if you let them play your minecraft, remove the IP from the little box in the "multiplayer" page, and this excuse is OVER USED!!! please make a better ban appeal before you reply <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
Seriusly! These ban appeals are getting more boreing and boreing!

Be abit creative!

Overused excuses:

"My brother did it!"

"My friend borrowed my account.."

"I was drunk/high.."

"I was kidnapped by aliens!" <---- Most reasonable explenation..

"It wasnt me.."

Try something else that these and you would have a great chance to get back..
I might comment on this foolishness tomorrow when I can be more polite about how stupid....
"IF YOU LET SOMEONE PLAY ON YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS. EVEN IF YOUR ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN STOLEN, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. KEEP YOUR PASSWORD SAFE."

Taken from the rules page.
if he really wanted to be unbanned he would put more effort into an excuse >.>