Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Legion
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

Your supposed tologin and read read the homepage.
Right guys, as the Praetor... I've organised a Training event on Wednesday 18th at 14:00 UK Time.

If you are in the Valorian Legion, and you CAN or CANNOT attend. Post in the following thread on Virtus.

http://virtus.enjin.com/forum/m/3354055/viewthread/2018420-training-event-wednesday-18th

Also, unless we already have a Skin for Legionaries (and Centurions hopefully <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> ), here's a skin I've found: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/roman-armored-legionnaire/
In-game name: colpet29

How many hours you usually play per day: 1 hr week/2hrs weekend

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc):a archer

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?:a archer i have a awesome shot pretty acurate

What you can contribute to our faction a look out or guard of powerful people
Hi please apply at our website virtus.enjin.com

This is the military division of our faction, The Valorian Empire.

Keep in mind due to the state of our factions security level, your acceptance may be delayed
Is there a specific rank you would like to apply for? Why? (Please note that you may not attain the rank you asked for):

I would like to be a Tribune,Centurion, or a Legionary. Preferably a Tribune.

Are there any specific skills you have that you would like us to know (Ex: Redstone, Stealth, Archery):

Sword skills.

Are you willing to obey orders and to risk your life in the name of the Empire?:

Yes and I am always ready to fight!
There should be a link at the bottom of the OP to the valor clan website, there you fill out apps for all the different activities within the faction.
Is there a specific rank you would like to apply for? Why? (Please note that you may not attain the rank you asked for):archer

Are there any specific skills you have that you would like us to know (Ex: Redstone, Stealth, Archery)I have pretty good acuracy at long ranges

Are you willing to obey orders and to risk your life in the name of the Empire?: I am willing to die in the name of the faction

(I am posting here because I can't access part of your website for some reason)
Sorry about the late reply, you should be able to access www.virtus.enjin.com/registration
Hey guys. I'm sorry I've been gone for like, months, but I've fallen away from Minetown. While I've been gone, I thought of something. In Ancient Rome, the emperor had an elite guard called the Praetorian Guard. I suggest that the legion starts something similar. The most elite soldiers are picked to protect the emperor with their lives. They get special training and receive the top weapons (enchanted diamond weapons, armor). Wherever lemur goes, his guard goes. I'm sorry if there's already something similar, as I've been gone for months as I've said.
Is there a specific rank you would like to apply for? Why? (Please note that you may not attain the rank you asked for):

I'd like to be a centurion. I'm fit to be a leader no matter what others say. (By the way the group of people a centurion leads is called a cohort.) :rock:

Are there any specific skills you have that you would like us to know (Ex: Redstone, Stealth, Archery):

I'm a great planner, and miner I'm not afraid of anyone on a game. :miner:

Are you willing to obey orders and to risk your life in the name of the Empire?:

Sure what do I have to loose :poke: