Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Legion
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

I think with the slingers we should make them instead be Century based (ie: each Century gets 1 "Medic", which acts as a Support role (could then make the total Century size = 8:

- 1x Centurion (helps with being a medic)

- 1x Optio (2nd in Command / Medic role)

- 2x Archers (shoot arrows + throw splash potions

- 4x Legionaries

Reason for this, is because in the Roman Army, they did not have Slingers.
Thats actually a pretty good idea, well work it into the system upon your return
Sir i may not be the fanciest builder or best fighter but I can operate a mine if i am accepted i would like nothing more then to being given charge of one of the Legions smallest most insignificant mines and I will toil furiously to turn it into an efficent and prosperous strip mine all i need is pickaxes and torches and 4 men: 3 fighters and one miner. oh and some ladders.

Sincerely, Bonkfire
... Gurrl wat ju talkin bout? The legion is the Valorian Empires military, if you want to join the faction please see our regular thread and apply at our website virtus.enjin.com
Hey I'm new to this server and I'm checking out factions is there any hope of joining this one? I have played and conquered many RTS strategy games and I hope to be a tactition if I get in this faction.
I hate to be pushy, but when will the next engineer basic training session be? I haven't seen any announcements for it, and I want to be very involved in the Legion.
Sorry for the late reply Dracoserpent, I didn't get a notification for this thread for some reason. This is just the thread for the military, to join you have to apply at our main thread located here: http://www.minetown.net/forum/page/1/m/672632/viewthread/1140645-valorian-empire

As for the training sessions, jthm02 is organizing those so talk to him about it.
Matt, ill try and organize one soon. Everyone in valor please remember to check virtus.enjin.com for important announcements and information.
I can't get on the site. It let's me go as far as the home page, but if I try to click on any of the links, it says "access denied" and keeps telling me to type in my email address and password. How do I get past that?
To prevent 'espionage' I have to approve your application form. I