Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Jaysfan
Started by [E] Mr.Flip

yea i mean he got on and you guys started it ok? who cares everyone knows jaysfan is a troll just ignore him and it wont bother you jeez he trolle me pretty heavily when i first met him know were pretty good friends so just calm down and ignore him and why are you making a poll to ban him? he hasnt done anything and quit bringing up his past bans you guys need to worry about yourselfs, your not mods or admins so dont try to get him banned becasue you have 0 say in the matter

-peace

/request lock
@ jays It actually does considering it is an example of you being a douche and this thread is about banning you for being a douche, so.. GG fool.
K flip. Get a life.

Seriously, all you do is fucking complain about shit people do.

Nobody wants to hear it, pretty much every forum topic i look at, i find a post with you complaining about something.
Cool story, It's funny how much shit you make up in your head.
/lock this thread is pointless and will result in jaysfan getting muted or something becasue of these assholes

plz lock this
If you are going to try to use a poll to make the staff's decision, make it unbiased.

While indeed there are many reasons to ban Jaysfan, he has also been playing for a long time and has contributed greatly to the community, and believe or not, he does have quite a lot of friends on Minetown.

All I have to say is, if you're going to rag on somebody, be fair. Bullying is not justified because you dislike him.

I am not making the decision on whether or not to ban or unban Jaysfan. However, I feel that this thread is only another immature little retaliation against the other side of this flame war.

Locked.