Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Jaysfan
Started by [E] Mr.Flip

Even after being banned countless times, he continues to troll on the forums. For some odd reason, Reggie unbanned the troll and within MINUTES he had started a massive flame war, throwing insults and threats. There were atleast 5 people saying that he should stay banned and that he is just a troll, so here is a poll to settle his bullshit once and for all.
I got muted for backing this situation up. He didn't even put a ban appeal in. He shouldn't have been unbanned to begin with it was just a matter of him not explaining what he did to Reggief.
He didnt start anything. As soon as he joined people started attacking him. Especially Amaryxi
BECAUSE WE ALL HATE HIM LOL
Soooo immature of you Flip.

After i join, you just gotta complain and start a scene.
I attacked him because he doesn't deserve to be unbanned, you didn't even get a story behind it Reggief! He should have banned for good considering it's like the seventh time. Have him submit a ban appeal so that there can be proof of this but if he had cared, he would have put an appeal in the first place.
^ that
Jays you say I'm immature? You came onto MY thread just to tell me to drop my balls. gtfo douche.
He can always be rebanned, sheesh. Anyways im going to the lake for the weekend. Peace out try not to be to flammy all you guys
That has nothing to do with this thread flip.

L2 use a forum.