Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Checkers and GACKT wouldn't leave my house.
Started by [E] pennepasta

No shit! learn to read! You either can't read or you are just the most retarded monkey in the banana plantation.
64884-StupidMonkey.jpg
pennepasta wrote:
Same 2 u

Votes are SO stupid I don't cry about them.

yeah, loot at pennepasta's negative votes! xD
DanniDorrito wrote:
Penne if your really having problems with people in your home you should get your home region protected and turned non pvp area <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> That will solve your problem

I've done that to my house, now all I get it is people sneaking into my bedroom and smelling my bedsheets D:

smelling your bedsheets and taking locks of your hair.....
This whole fiasco could've been avoided if both Checkers and Penne had decided to fully ignore each other. However, I find Checkers to be a bit more to blame here. I don't understand his vendetta against Penne, and I don't understand Penne's whining about votes and his insistence on trying to make amends.
CheckersFX wrote:
Mr.Flip wrote:
CheckersFX wrote:
pennepasta wrote:
i WOULD but Scottish the owner of covecity hasn't been on

P.S I invited him in because I thought he was friendly.

You know i hate you with a fiery passion. You know i was not friendly. Don't even pull that bullshit

You are obviously the cause of the hate between them, as Penne had invited you in, a kind gesture, and you repay him by killing him 5 times. asshole.

Ok first off. GET THE FUCK OUT HERE. Pay attention dumbass. He starts shit with me constantly i dont wanna hear you, who doesn't know me or shit about this server. Seriously how bout you think about the situation before you speak. this goes back weeks. So really just stfu

146460d1280248450-funny-strange-random-pics-viking-disapproves.jpg
Checkers, now im pissed. WHY'D U MAKE UR SIGNATURE FOR MY FRIENDS BOX!?!?!?!? DOES IT REALLY MATTER THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY!?!?!?

EDIT: This just proves that you cant put the past behind you like any adult could.

EDIT 2: FYI checkers I have 1 friend. But the reason I don't is because i don't accept request because I don't believe their you friend unless you know them in person.
Argue in private messages, guys. Locked.