Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Checkers and GACKT wouldn't leave my house.
Started by [E] pennepasta

pennepasta wrote:
Checkers FYI I thought you would be mature enough to not attack me while in my house. You killed me then i DIDN'T allow you in that's why i killed you.

P.S You hacked. You slipped through my walls\

EDIT: This could have EASILY been avoided if you left when i asked you to.

Penne by the sounds of things you are both at fault here. Yes Checkers should have left (even though there is one of your screenshots inviting him in) but this seems to be an ongoing thing between you two.

You should get your house region protected and non pvp and leave it at that, right now there seems to be over the top drama when this can easily be dealt with. I know your angry but you are just acting as immature as checkers had when he didnt leave your home.

Just stop arguing with him and sort out an area where you wont get attacked, that seems the best solution. Im not going to comment again as im not here for the arguments, I was just giving you some good advice. I hope you listen <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> xx
i WOULD but Scottish the owner of covecity hasn't been on

P.S I invited him in because I thought he was friendly.
pennepasta wrote:

You know i hate you with a fiery passion. You know i was not friendly. Don't even pull that bullshit
-_-..............
CheckersFX wrote:
pennepasta wrote:

You know i hate you with a fiery passion. You know i was not friendly. Don't even pull that bullshit

You are obviously the cause of the hate between them, as Penne had invited you in, a kind gesture, and you repay him by killing him 5 times. asshole.
Its called kindness checkers.

Be kind and people will smile <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Mr.Flip wrote:
CheckersFX wrote:
pennepasta wrote:

You are obviously the cause of the hate between them, as Penne had invited you in, a kind gesture, and you repay him by killing him 5 times. asshole.

Ok first off. GET THE FUCK OUT HERE. Pay attention dumbass. He starts shit with me constantly i dont wanna hear you, who doesn't know me or shit about this server. Seriously how bout you think about the situation before you speak. this goes back weeks. So really just stfu
Well at this moment in time he seemed to be being kind so you didn't have to start another war.
If he had screenshots of the chat before, you wouldnt be up his ass defending him.
He is DEFENDING me checkers.