Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Checkers and GACKT wouldn't leave my house.
Started by [E] pennepasta

My apologies for not posting sooner. I was VERY busy yesterday. Anyway, the night before last. Checkers showed up at my house in Covecity and so thinking he was friendly, I let him in. He then preceded to KILL me in my own house(five times actually). He then returned with eternal who killed me to. When I finally got back in my house iGACKT was there to. I asked the to leave MANY times. They wouldn't comply and trolled me with "no u get out this is gackts house". Then, checkers used a hack to SLIP thought the walls of my house!(then he killed me) When they finally did leave I looked at the rules and found:

5 - Don't be annoying on purpose.

If someone asks you to leave their place, leave.

Enjoy these pics

-pennepasta

P.S I will edit if I find more pics.

checkers seems like a total douche to me. I say ban him.
EDIT TITLE: Not GACKT he was just hanging. I don't report gackt.

P.S He said after the ban appeal for ME to leave him alone. Ok. But is he laving ME alone?
Checkers... Y U ASSHOLE
First off, I appologized. You said you would not post this because the appology, and because you said "I hate drama" But have you seen a single thing you've done..? So that makes you an asshole.. But anyway.. Maybe if you didnt start shit with me constantly I wouldn't do this. I don't know what gackt did to make you feel like excluding him, But he killed you 2 times so I don't wanna hear it. In addition to all this happening you must have forgotten to post the times you killed me just walking about in the city? Oh well it must have just slipped your mind.

I didn't start this fight.
First, after the ban appeal ended you said in my PMS "please, just ignore me until the end of time". IS this how you call ignoring?? I killed you after you killed me WITH A DIA SWORD!

Also, you killed me in my own house. I asked you to leave.

Unfortunately you didn't.

You said a month ago, I didn't listen to logic when it wasn't in my favor. I will admit I didn't. But let me throw those words back at you. YOU wouldn't leave my house. YOU killed me. I didn't do ANYTHING wrong and people agree with me.

EDIT: I DID say I didn't like drama. But there something called pressing F2 for good measure <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

EDIT 2: I didn't start this really? Who griefed my city??? Who came to my house KILLED me and WOULDN'T leave!?!?!?

You killed me first when i was walking around the city... I don't press F2 and go cry about it and then when the other person tells their side of the story to try to defend themselves vote them down.

But thanks, now i will.
Same 2 u

Votes are SO stupid I don't cry about them.
Rabbi or scott, please turn pvp off in covecity for their sake (and mine since I live there).
LOL penne. QQ moar buddy.

L2 play a PVP server.