Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I am from Legendary Craft and very disapointed.
Started by Unknown User

How awesome would a server wars be
I personally hate spammers especially when theyre is no admins on and eve though i dont spam i do want to apologise for any grief our server has cause yours and as gackt said we cant be responsible for our members out side our server
Hey,

As its been mentioned previously in this thread, our server does not endorse the activity of few of our members. We never encouraged them to go antagonize other servers and never will.

And.. the bridge ? you copied that also ? We are not angry only for this... The bank, the arch, 1 skycrapper, and now the bridge... ? I don't know if you placed signs on all of them... but the lamest part in this is taking credits for them.

... I hope this can stop...

On another note, its not of my business, but you also copied a bunch of other pre-made schematic, I'm not their author, so I don't really care, but I think It's lame... (especially if you don't give credits) (castle Estel for example) Just felt to mention... but you guys already know.
Rabbi_Sababa wrote:
How awesome would a server wars be

Could be funny ingame, as in pvp. But not IRL.

I do hope MT and LC can get along together, as in along I mean ignore each other and do their own game.

Cya
Im quite sorry, but Drew.. is god.. We cant do anything about it.. If we did, we would have Jesus knocking down our d0or with a M16..

Is that what you truely wish?
Exeriti wrote:
Im quite sorry, but Drew.. is god.. We cant do anything about it.. If we did, we would have Jesus knocking down our d0or with a M16..

Is that what you truely wish?

I learned my lesson about taking credit from others yesterday. (Loljokeaboutanaccident)

I did not spam Legendary craft, I annihilated their chat with about 5 or 6 other people, it was not my idea. I also was apart of the creating of a Giant MT sign, again wasn't my idea. Though they were great ideas and I wish I had thought of them first so I could take full credit and responsibility for all actions that took place on your server.

Though most of MTs "Immature" players who did this in complete retaliation to your own player base spamming our server for two days or more have been banned. So unless you really piss us off enough to pay for new accounts to come grief you even harder, I'd say it would be safe to run back to your server and stare at the creations you stole from MineTown and wish you could be that good.

Preach on your own forums now, Not to start shit that you cant handle. Its not our fault we are better with script than your spammers and were quite more organized and efficient.
It's not that I don't encourage our members, but I don't encourage fights between servers.

Sorry, locked.