Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I am from Legendary Craft and very disapointed.
Started by Unknown User

Hello Sawine and everyone,

I am ayantwan, a super-admin on legendary craft

Recently we have had people using 'macros' to spam your server's IP address on our server...

One recently was DrewISGod.

I came on your server talk to a staff member allerting them of this problem and was banned after trying to solve this without posting in the forums... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f635.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":dizzy:">:dizzy:</object>

I understand your server is mad because I built a replica of your bridge. Yes I built it I did a few months ago because I thought it was awesome and now realize it was wrong to steal your creation. So I will be posting a sign saying the server who originally built it. EDIT: SIGN PLACED Now I consider these 2 servers (Minetown and LC) friendly, but, behavior of this kind is not appreciated. I would like to ask the owner of this server to please confront your players about this problem and tell them this is not the answer.

Best Regards,

ayantwan
i didnt ban you. and there is nothing i can do about a few immature players coming from one server to the next spamming advertisements. all i said is you should take care of it on your side and not come to minetown and complain about it. i dont go to other peoples servers if someone spams us with advertisement. i take care of it and move on. someone else banned u. i would never ban someone for something as dumb as that.
hay, copying is the #1 way of flattering
THANK YOU! We are always complaining about how Legendary Craft DOES borrow our ideas and buildings.
This smells fishy..
Okay like I said.. at the time I didn't know it was wrong... now I feel bad about stealing your creation and I left a note saying it is a replica of MineTown's original one.

But please stop the macros here.
We know who did it, we apologize, and it will not happen again.

Thank you for understanding.
We can't control our members outside of the confines of our server. It's completely out of the question to ban them from Minetown just because they said or did something on a completely different server. Just ban the perpetrators on your server and call it a day
I personally to do not approve of anyone spamming your server or our server. I would like to add that it has been a problem on our server also. We have had to ban people for the same problem.

Hopefully this will stop on both servers and we can all get back to enjoying what we love about the game. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
ayantwan wrote:
Okay like I said.. at the time I didn't know it was wrong... now I feel bad about stealing your creation and I left a note saying it is a replica of MineTown's original one.

But please stop the macros here.

We actually had a few of your server members spam our chat which was dealt with. Sadly some of our own members talked about doing the same back to your server and we did tell them off. As a whole our server does not tolerate childish behaviour like this and we do try to talk the immature members out of spamming other servers chat.

x