Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Huge Jumpgame/Killing Maze/ Piston Trap Obstical course Event
Started by Unknown User

Oh snap son... cause you know something like this was already planned and thought of the minute pistons dropped into the game. And i was not even in the chat i was jut having a little fun, but now after that game time son.

if you did some small scale then link us some screen shots of it so we know your not full of it.
Looked, Nothing like what I was planning except the fact its a maze
pics or it did not happen.
Dont have a pic or a save file, considering I didn't own the server. Again, Don't get Two fucks if you believe me or not? Lol its the fucking internet, hell its MC, if he had the idea then great, Though I would like to see it done sometime soon, shit I would even offer help. Again it was supposed to be a positive thing, something nice for the server.
Drew.. this have been spoken of so many times in mumble..

Nice ripp off..
Because I have been in mumble with you all a lot, Like twice, Once was last night after I had asked sawine, actually I got on to talk to Masta/Dobs about it. Quit starting shit
I think everyone need to relax, there is plenty of place in Minetown to have 2 "similar" obstacle courses...

I doubt that they will look alike, even if they plan to use the same techniques, there are thousands of way to set this up.

Maybe he was inspired by Chunkyt's project, but who has never been inspired by someone else project ?

Don't get me wrong on this, I do not encourage copying at all, I think it's pretty lame, but I don't think DrewISgod is making a ripoff of Chunkyt's project.

Cya
Sawine, i dont think its the copying thats the problem.. Its the credits to those that made the origionals..
Shiiit
can we lock this thread now? i think all that needs to be said has been said