Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Huge Jumpgame/Killing Maze/ Piston Trap Obstical course Event
Started by Unknown User

So the basic idea is a huge death trap, HUGE death trap, I would be more than willing to provide hours of work as well as the Rewards (up to a stack of diamond for first place) Obviously something this large scale would require quite a bit of help and admin assistance, so before I even begin to plan it, I was hoping to get some feedback on what I have so far, possibly help (Workers) and admin approval.

Starting out in one area, (a warp), It would split off in many directions and have many piston traps and false ends, maybe a few dark mazes where mobs would be active, providing a even more challenge. Every trap, Lava, maybe even locking combination's at the end for more of a challenge. Also, to Clarify, when I say huge, I mean massive.

It seems like a lot of trouble, however I believe this could provide some good press, Videos and such could be posted on youtube. A permanent event stage, meaning it could be repeated however often the admin would like, would be just another added feature to the server.

Looking for feedback, Offers of Help, Admin approval and anything else you might add.
^ Taken what individuals have said in mumble, combined them and not given credit to us. Thanks.
I Don't wanna seem like an asshat here, but it's funny that you heard all of us talking about things of this nature separately on mumble today, and you have this grand idea all of the sudden to combine all of these things and make it into one clusterfuck of an event...
Banned.
The only reason i'm bumping this is to show how much of an asshat i'm being about this because it really pissed me off. Goodnight minetown.
hahaha. i had this same idea to... that is after i heard people talking about it that is. JK
well before omega left me and him were building a Indiana Jones styled one
You all are full of some shit too, I did something small scale before, and Had the idea and even asked Sawine early in day. Dont fucking accuse me of shit you cant confirm.
Regardless, If we had similar ideas you would think it would make sense for more planning, not "Oh Hey, I totally thought of that before you" Bull shit. If you thought of it too, Great, I'll give you props, its a sweet idea. Seriously who gives a fuck, if you want credit for it take it, I just want to see it built, because it will be sick.
Herpherpherp

/warp dobs5

and derp!

You're too late mate. Chunkyt has been on this for ages and it's nearly done.