Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] imthabeast ban appeal
Started by [E] imthbeast

first off.... i was banned while iw as not online but why i was sleeping so this is going to look really weak....

=============

Username:imthabeast

When you were banned : sometime in night of saturday august 6th - sunday august 7th 10am (central time)

Person who banned you: no idea i was not online at the time :S

Reason you were banned: once again no idea i was not online when i got banned i woke up and tried to log in and could not

=============

Well, you did blow up your own boat during the pirate ship event..

"Someone" fired a TnT cannon you was by after Dobs's warning that the player shooting before his say so would be banned for 2 hours.

Hm.. You picked up my diamond sword ,which acedently fell out of my inventory then i crashed, and teleported away then i asked for it back.. (I was moveing it in my inventory)

There was something more but i've seem to forget..

That might be it? I dont know but i hope you'll get the answers your looking for <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
You took a gold piece from Gackts building?
i never blew up the pirate ship i never shot one thing becuase i didnt know how lol

i thougth someone dropped a diamon sword what m i suppoust to do leave it their? and no one said anything tht i noticed...

and i never took any gold from any building... i didnt even know you could build with gold or their re gold blocks lol

EDIT: i honestly have no idea about the gold from a building... i dont know who gack is sept he was incharge of 1 of the boats yesterday or it was named after him i dont know any buildings he made nor did i take anything from him... i mean i was banne when i wasn't even online maybe your thinking of someone else and the wrong person got banned i dont know but i didn't do nything wrong
It has nothing to do with the pvp event.

You stole a gold block from IGackts building.
it looks bad when someone says they 'dont know why they were banned'. Just admit to what u did and it makes everything more respectible. And btw im not talking directly to Imthbeast but just for anyone in future <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Reggief wrote:
It has nothing to do with the pvp event.

You stole a gold block from IGackts building.

So thats the thing i forgot?
What buildin are we talkin about...
The one you copied from embassy st lol
You shouldent have done that..