Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Item Frames
Started by [E] EMTDrifter

I have put up some item frames in a claimed area today and when another player that did not have permissions came into my area. He was able to take the item out of the Item frame. Is this suppose to be possible? or is this a glitch? If it is not a glitch. Is there a way to make it so that others, that are not trusted, are not able to take the items from the frames?
What server is this occurring on?
It is a glitch with Grief Prevention. We encountered this on Pearl.

There also was a GP bug that allowed mob to pickup items from item frames.

This has to to with how MC 1.7 treats item frames.

Mobs stealing from item frame has been addressed in a beta of Grief Prevention.

A player was able to use an ender pearl to steal from item frames on claimed land. That player has been banned from Pearl.
@1787762 wrote:
What server is this occurring on?

It is on Agharta server.
So I have not heard if this is an issue that is being fixed. I have not yet gotten an answer to my question.
@9089430 wrote:
So I have not heard if this is an issue that is being fixed. I have not yet gotten an answer to my question.
@1158423 wrote:
It is a glitch with Grief Prevention. We encountered this on Pearl.

There also was a GP bug that allowed mob to pickup items from item frames.

This has to to with how MC 1.7 treats item frames.

Cyber answered your question.
I understand that it is a problem that has been noticed. The question that I was hoping to be answered is if it was a problem that is in the process of being fixed or if it can even be fixed. It may not be a server issue. But does anyone know if it is being looked into?

An Update. My claim was griefed and all of my good stuff that I had in item frames are gone.
I'm having the same issue. We need a genuine answer We are both donators, and have protection, and our items are being griefed out out the frames. Something should be done to stop this. We need an answer for agharta server.
@9080190 wrote:
I'm having the same issue. We need a genuine answer We are both donators, and have protection, and our items are being griefed out out the frames. Something should be done to stop this. We need an answer for agharta server.

Earlier today I found a plugin we can use as a temporary fix until we update the grief prevention plugin when we know it will fully work. It is currently in Beta and may cause problems until they release a stable version. I was not able to restart the server to load the plugin because it would interfere with many player's work.
Super Kudos for fixing this issue!

Very appreciated.