Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Belle Vista- new town
Started by [E] richie47

I built a house in the mountains nearby (not the snow mountains) so i don't need a plot.

I've also made an area that could qualify as 1) a small town or 2) a district of BelleVista.

YOu'll have to tell me what you think when you're on. You can't miss the entrance, its a small building sticking out of the mountain, it has the warp sign in there.

I'd like your thoughts on whether it could be a district for your town.

C_T
I'll be back Sunday, probly. I was planning on having a mountain distrct for the town in the mountains north of the city so if you want to start making it I ask you wait until i get back so I could supervise, fund etc.

also if I don't like how youve built something I'm going to ask you take it down
It's underground at bedrock level - hard to see and i can move the warp signs. It's only really the start of a town/district and there aren't any residents.
wait until I get back before you build more
im gonna need you to stop building close to Belle Vista, what youve built doesnt look very nice and its too close to the town

ill give you a few days to get your stuff outta there, i can give you a lot, but you cant stay in the mountain
Fine.

Gimme a couple of days.

I would like a plot though.
Thanks for your corporation and understanding

im getting on right now and can designate you a plot, ill post a sign on it for you so you now which one, if youd like a diff one just lemme know

edit: not right now the servers down