Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Belle Vista- new town
Started by [E] richie47

just made a new town, need some citizens

lots are free just contact me in game

a lot of room for expansion

/warp bellevista

255609.jpg

Looking good!
The Empire of Valor would like to offer you and your town membership in the Valorian Empire. This would grant you access to the financial, political, and military aid of the empire, and the benefits of citizenship in Valor.

By accepting this offer, you agree to hand over control of your region to the empire, and become the province of Belle Vista. You will be assigned as governor, with the town of Belle Vista as your capital, and have partial control over the development of the province. Becoming a governor will also open up opportunities for higher government positions within the empire. Of course, full mayoral control of Belle Vista will be granted to you, and you may feel free to do as you wish with the city. All citizens of Belle Vista will be offered citizenship in the empire as well, but this is not mandatory.

It is also expected that you will occasionally assist in the construction of civil projects for Valor, and provide support and soldiers during times of War.

We hope that you will consider our well-intentioned and generous offer, and reply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Pompous_Lemur

Emperor of Valor
hope your city will grow strong and beautifull with good people living there <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
A very nice start, I expect it will grow and be nice place.
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> same
omfg that is amazing, is that pixel thing actually in the place? Its pretty cool
thanks hope so too

no the pixel art is a picture off reddit i put in my sig
next time i see you richie can i get a lot?
ya sure np