Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appel
Started by [E] iiReXxy

i should not be banned for this in the first place, mastaC banned me befor he even knew what had happened. he was mad because he thought i was stealing his stuff so he raged and banned me befor even knowing the pretences. i didnt know i was stealing, i had no clue. i am a very good member of minetown. i have been here for about a month and a hakf and have done nothing wrong, execept for this misunderstanding. mastaC, i understand why u banned me, it makes since. but now that u know the pretences, and you know that it wasnt on purpose, can i be unbanned. again, im sorry for taking items out of what i thought was jaysfans chests, and turned out to be yours. (in all honesty, why the hell am i the one in trouble, jaysfan is the one who got INTO your chest room and then tp'd me in)
Fine, I give up. Rexxy, you're unbanned.

And Jaysfan, now you are. I will not let you anywhere near the server so long as I'm here. You NEVER disrespect the admin team. We do a lot for your ass, and we don't need pigs like you ruining the server for everyone else.
It's about time, he did nothing but cause problems.