Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appel
Started by [E] iiReXxy

=============

Username: iiReXxy

When you were banned : 7/30/2011

Person who banned you: mastac729

Reason you were banned: when i was makeing armour at my house jaysfan sent me a tp request and said come here and look at these chests, so i accepted and looked in the chests. he said just take it and i said ok, and i took some wool, clay, and a little bit of gold and diamonds. i didnt know that jaysfan was joking when he said take it. then masta comes in and kills us and tells me they were his chests, i had NO idea, i honsetly thought they were jays

=============

You shouldn't steal from chests man, that's so stupid.
i thought they were ur chests!!! u didnt tell me u were jking
Jaysfan just gtfo no one likes you, theres always complaints about you on the forums, you're always annoying and trolling people, which is against the rule, and now you're tricking people into getting banned.
It wasnt a trick, He was aware of what he was doing.
Exactly how was it a trick? You're not even a mumble regular don't talk shit if you don't know whats happening..
Its not like iiRexi knew who chest it was.. He tought he could have them..
I agree With Mr.Flip
OK, so here is how I see it: first off, you don't just go taking things out because someone told you to do it. Secondly, if Jaysfan told you to pull a Broly, would you do it? No. Next, I want to know why he told you to do it; that gets me suspicious as to who else I should ban. Jaysfan, I'm getting to think you intentionally came into my house to have someone steal; people don't just randomly walk into my house. In fact, this is the first problem I think I've ever had with theft.

Rexxy, you accepted the tp request, so right there, if you didn't this whole mess wouldn't have been blamed on you. Next, Jaysfan, I'm giving you a warning: if I catch one more episode of bullshit, you're getting banned. No exceptions. I have had enough of the disrespect, spamming in chat, and using Mumble to screw around. Minetown is becoming defiled by people like you, and I will NOT see it happen any longer.

So in conclusion, Rexxy, you broke a rule:
www.minetown.net/rules wrote:
3 - Do not steal anything from anyone.

Keep that in mind. Jaysfan, technically you broke one too:
www.minetown.net/rules wrote:
1 - Do not grief.

This includes, but is not limited to:

Breaking structures.

Building onto structures that are not yours.

Placing water tiles to annoy other people.

Blocking entrances.

Digging 1 block wide pits to bedrock to kill other players.

Causing troubles, problems or harassing people in any other way.

Notice the "causing troubles" part of the rule. You technically started this, and the way I see it, if it weren't for you being in my house, this wouldn't have happened.

-MastaC
Oh and it's nothing personal: anything that seems like hatred is because of what has been going on lately, not because I have vendettas against you.