Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appel
Started by [E] iiReXxy

Oh yes because the server is so bad, griefing and stealing everywhere, there is no sanity left /sarcasm

Proton your a bit ignorant to expect maturity on a online game, the server will never be up to your wishful standards.
Wow, again, I get blamed for deciding too quickly.

I don't ban often, but I don't just ban for no reason. It's not hard to unban people, neither is it to hear the truth. I will assess this further, and if I confirm the truth, then I'll unban rexxy and jaysfan's warning will be revoked. May I remind you, however, that what I said about people acting out is still a problem; people need to think over their decisions before acting. I didn't just ban him the instant I saw him in my house; I banned him after he denied stealing from me.

The fact of the matter is, rules were broken. And I don't understand why I'm getting told that I acted too quickly for ENFORCING RULES. Rules are rules, and I have no tolerance. Read what I said before; regardless of the theft, they were in my house without my permission. I shouldn't have to lock everything up; it was a decision they made.
I'm not blaming you of anything, I find your ban pretty justified, But i just think iirexxy deserves a second chance, I played around a bit with him, and he's a nice guy. He's only under the bad influence of Jaysfan, Wich i repeat, had more than 2 chances in minetown. Make him learn a bit, make his ban temporary like 24 hours or something, then when he'll comeback he'll be aware of what he's doing and with who he hangs out.
was this in guest world? or did masta forget to lock his chests and add a area protection like most people will do and request?

oh and can anyone tell me why jaysfan was banned then unbanned six times?
Yes Masta, rexxy did steal. BUT HE DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS STEALING. Jaysfan TRICKED him into getting banned. Like other people said, he has never caused a problem and was never banned, so he deserves an unban. Jaysfan, who is constently being complained about which means he is causing trouble, ( breaking a rule) had 7 chances and rexxy gets only 1? not fair, especially when he didn't do anything wrong on Purpose.
No, they entered an area that had only one way to get in: jump over the fence into my house. It was in regular world, and the only reason I had chest access on was because my house is also a shop. Still, I shouldn't have to be paranoid about my stuff.
ok, so it was a shop. jaysfan teleported rexxy by request, you forgot to right click your shops sign, and why was jaysfan banned then unbanned six times?
No, they went in the side door to where my chests are by walking over a fence.
and you forgot to lock them correct? or are these chests still shop ones?
Yeah, I forgot to lock my storage chests. But like I said a hundred times, I shouldn't have to worry about it, especially since there was no way for them to get in except tping to me or jumping the fence.