Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 1.8 Discussion
Started by [E] Everice

Notch had no idea when the interview occur.
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
yeah, its an experiance bar. BUT, Notch said he wants to add perma-death!!!!! I hope he realises that idea sucks and doesnt even implement it (or adds a Perma-Death difficulty)
He did mention in the begining of mojang that he want to add a perma death option.
GammaGames wrote:
yeah, its an experiance bar. BUT, Notch said he wants to add perma-death!!!!! I hope he realises that idea sucks and doesnt even implement it (or adds a Perma-Death difficulty)

Whats the diff between Perma death and normal

cuz u die u lose ur stuf...Map stays

Perma death = u die?? Then ? world is done?!?!

Just sayin -_-
Like he mentioned a while ago, in single player the map deleted himself when you die.

In multiplayer he tought about something in the idea of getting banned when you die.

Of course that can be reset.
when its not permadeath, when you die you can still go grab your stuff.
i went to this random server once (it sucked was horrible) and when you died you got banned for like a day, it is really dumb, if they did make it so it banned you that would just flood the forums and make admins/mods spend too much time on unbanning people it should just kick them if its gonna do anything
you know when you are stressing out over things you really want? im stressing over minecraft 1.8 update
Me too Hunter....

I just want chicken o.O