Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ahh the end
Started by [E] alexpet888

@1392481 wrote:
@2171005 wrote:

As for killing him... I don't think so if I did it was a long time ago... That just doesn't seem like me can staff help confirm???

This happened sometime in January I think so if it was retaliation it would be for something that occurred at least a couple of months ago.

I wasn't on much in January I'm on a FRC team so it would have had to happen before.
@4434737 wrote:
No land can not be protected in the end and it is greifable who do you think griefied it? It was me if you guessed correctly.

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
Yah, Alex i did have a good time there, I thank you ... and so did many others

Its people like A3 that give Minetown a bad name, not the actual griefing, that is allowed, but the malicious nature of the person ..

It wasnt a Grief that was recoverable .. it was a total destruction of someones efforts. Sorry this happened.
@4434737 wrote:
No land can not be protected in the end and it is greifable who do you think griefied it? It was me if you guessed correctly.

Why would you destroy something that was built for everyone's benefit?

Dick move.
a3modz2, you're a troll who should never be allowed on Minetown again.

alexpet888, I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm sure everyone, besides one person, greatly appreciated the farm you built. If you would like, I would be more than happy to help you re-build it. Just message me on the forums or catch me ingame!
@4389977 wrote:

alexpet888, I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm sure everyone, besides one person, greatly appreciated the farm you built. If you would like, I would be more than happy to help you re-build it. Just message me on the forums or catch me ingame!

I'm with sorv on this; If you ever feel like rebuilding it, i'm in
I currently have a farm, gonna expand it and make an invite only, alex- you'll be the first one invited c:
thanks for the support guys... Atm I have no time... (8 classes a day and im missing 2 days this week and 1 next so lots of make up..)

Would love to see something built... seems like dzoumaya has something... If i get on I may work on that.
@2171005 wrote:
thanks for the support guys... Atm I have no time... (8 classes a day and im missing 2 days this week and 1 next so lots of make up..)

Would love to see something built... seems like dzoumaya has something... If i get on I may work on that.

Mines pretty far out, it'll take someone at least 5 double chests or more huehuehuehue of any block to find it.
I don't always greif creations, But when I do, I make sure the creator did not put effort in it.

(p.s. I don't accualy greif on any server, Just thought this was fun to add)

:pig: