Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ahh the end
Started by [E] alexpet888

Upon returning to agharta I noticed my enderman farm had been destroyed... I understand this is within rules it still extremely frustrating... It was off the main island by a few 1,000 blocks... As far as I could go with cobble.... Can the end be protectable past 400 blocks or so....
Maybe it's because I'm an old guy, but it really amazes me the lengths some people will go to to destroy someone else's creations in Minecraft. Mostly kids, I'm guessing, who have never had something of theirs vandalized IRL.
No land can not be protected in the end and it is greifable who do you think griefied it? It was me if you guessed correctly.
@4434737 wrote:
No land can not be protected in the end and it is greifable who do you think griefied it? It was me if you guessed correctly.

Well why???

I just don't comprehend the desire to destroy others work... Is is something that you do because you're just an ass... Is there a mental instability there?

Anyways if thats what gets you off, destroying others work, you should NEVER be trusted with power of any kind.

Just some background on that build by the way...

It took 2 weeks... cost about 100k+ and I let people use it for free... provided free books and many that were already enchanted. What you destroyed wasn't mealy someones build but a community service that I don't have the time to restore.

(the reason it cost 100k was the price of slime balls... I think it was 400 per or something at the time... Just a lot...)
Well bye to the money.
Well bye to the money.
I wasn't asking for a refund.

I just hope someday an older you may reflect and see.

“Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.”

― Niccolò Machiavelli, The Prince

Until that day comes... You have my full forgiveness.
Alex, Just to let you know, I tried to protect it along with numerous other people. But it was a total loss :/
@4372332 wrote:
Alex, Just to let you know, I tried to protect it along with numerous other people. But it was a total loss :/

Its fine, thanks for the effort.

It's just kinda a blow... with stuff going on irl it may take me a while to get back on...

I may make an event out of giving away my stuff like jc did... not quite sure yet... I'll make sure you're online when I do.
a3modz2, that was truly unnecessary to do. This was a community place able to be used by any player.