Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ahh the end
Started by [E] alexpet888

@2171005 wrote:
Upon returning to agharta I noticed my enderman farm had been destroyed... I understand this is within rules it still extremely frustrating... It was off the main island by a few 1,000 blocks... As far as I could go with cobble.... Can the end be protectable past 400 blocks or so....

Many people were very upset at the destruction of the farm. It was very sad to see it go. I had a Nether farm griefed before as well. Of the three spawners in the immediate area that were visible, only the one that had a blaze trap was destroyed.
@1392481 wrote:
@2171005 wrote:
Upon returning to agharta I noticed my enderman farm had been destroyed... I understand this is within rules it still extremely frustrating... It was off the main island by a few 1,000 blocks... As far as I could go with cobble.... Can the end be protectable past 400 blocks or so....

Many people were very upset at the destruction of the farm. It was very sad to see it go. I had a Nether farm griefed before as well. Of the three spawners in the immediate area that were visible, only the one that had a blaze trap was destroyed.

Its just sad... with all you have done for the server =(
@4434737 wrote:
No land can not be protected in the end and it is greifable who do you think griefied it? It was me if you guessed correctly.

You're a faggot.
Prison Shank him!
I was there at the time A3 showed up, he claimed he was destroying it because you killed him?

Regardless, He unceremoniously chopped the blocks out from under me and killed me causing me to lose some nice stuff.

I had never done anything to him. Many players tried to reason with him ... but he wasnt having any of that .

Neil, Thut, Leron and several other players made an effort to dissuade him. But it was obvious ... He was having FUN destroying your work.

It was sad, I do have some pistons i collected from him, upon one of his many deaths.

Just msg. me or catch me ingame and I'll get them to you.

Im sorry this happened, if it were a new player, who did this, It would be more understandable, but this was obviously just an immature guy stretching the rules to get some very NEEDED attention.
I normally don't share my opinions on such things, but honestly, this was unnecessary and a foul thing to do. Anybody who does such a thing does not deserve to be allowed on our server. I'm ashamed to be so poorly represented in MineTown by a person as such. If it helps recompense your loses, I would glad fully help you rebuild it.
@865555 wrote:
I was there at the time A3 showed up, he claimed he was destroying it because you killed him?

Regardless, He unceremoniously chopped the blocks out from under me and killed me causing me to lose some nice stuff.

I had never done anything to him. Many players tried to reason with him ... but he wasnt having any of that .

Neil, Thut, Leron and several other players made an effort to dissuade him. But it was obvious ... He was having FUN destroying your work.

It was sad, I do have some pistons i collected from him, upon one of his many deaths.

Just msg. me or catch me ingame and I'll get them to you.

Im sorry this happened, if it were a new player, who did this, It would be more understandable, but this was obviously just an immature guy stretching the rules to get some very NEEDED attention.

Thanks for trying hope you had fun there and gained manny-a-levels. I'm trying to find a way to distribute my wealth ingame to people who are kind... trying to find people more active then I to help do so.

As for killing him... I don't think so if I did it was a long time ago... That just doesn't seem like me can staff help confirm???
@4372332 wrote:
Alex, Just to let you know, I tried to protect it along with numerous other people. But it was a total loss :/

dont protect stuff in the end or the nether please :v
@2171005 wrote:

As for killing him... I don't think so if I did it was a long time ago... That just doesn't seem like me can staff help confirm???

This happened sometime in January I think so if it was retaliation it would be for something that occurred at least a couple of months ago.
@4434737 wrote:
No land can not be protected in the end and it is greifable who do you think griefied it? It was me if you guessed correctly.

Can't get anymore gay than this