Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] To Seyphealex: Sorry for the destruction, but...
Started by [E] MastaC729

What you claim? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
Well, Seyphealex still has owner ship over Atlantis, because he is active enough to manage it. But yeah, I understand. If he was that concerned about atlantis, he would have said something on the forum about it.
Consern about what? Claiming of his city or you removing his UFO?
The claiming of his city, but that was hypothetical. I'm speaking in tongues lol.

No, I mean if he was that concerned about his disc, he should have said something about it. Because if I recall, it wasn't finished when I removed it.
Why are we blaming this on Seyph's inactivity?

Here's what happened:

1. You saw an ugly thing near your property.

2. You removed it.

That's all. The real solution to this is: MastaC, if you want an area around your creation to remain untouched, claim it as your own and keep it untouched. If you forgot to, or couldn't, or anything else, then just suck it up like the rest of us =(
Who cares if it was ugly? It was his. It took a lot of work/resources to make. You shouldn't remove anything of anybody's (with the exception of building in a city, has different rules). It was also on his property.

I know, I'm just repeating everything everyone else said. But, that's how I see it.
Well technically it was partially in property that was "owned by both of us." So technically there is no definite area where his land stopped and mine began. Anyways, this whole mess is too minor to continue about. I'm locking this thread, and just keeping it here for reference so that people can read up on it. Hopefully this won't happen in the future.

-MastaC