Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] To Seyphealex: Sorry for the destruction, but...
Started by [E] MastaC729

To Seyphealex,

OK, I seem to have made an error in judgement; I understand how much work it took to make it. BUT, before anyone else goes and rages on me again for destroying someone's work, let me tell my side.

Yes, I understand that ring was a lot of hard work. But did you ask anyone around you what they thought about the project? Did you ask the person who owns the land around the lighthouse (me) about it? Because I'm pretty sure you never asked about it. I know that you had a nice view from up there and that you don't care what other think about it, but honestly: did you have to build a giant ring overlooking it? You couldn't have made one platform at the center, that would easily overlook atlantis?

Next, I understand there is a lot of ugly shit on the server. And trust me, I'm trying to get around to some of it. But the fact remains: you built near an area that I own, specifically to keep untouched so it looks natural, and I didn't expect someone to build a floating disk above it.

All in all, I apologize for doing this without your permission. But remember where I'm coming from: you said yourself,
Seyphealex wrote:
Secondly, IT WAS OVER FUCKING ATLANTIS. AN AREA OWNED BY ME. WHO THE FUCK CARES IF IT LOOKS HIDEOUS.

THERE IS A FUCKING DIRT WALL RIGHT NEXT ATLANTIS AND YOU CALL MY RING UGLY!?

I EVEN ASKED TO HAVE THE WARP TO ATLANTIS MADE PRIVATE! WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO SEE IT NOW!

You're town is right near Vegas, and that dirt wall is next on my list. Also, I don't understand this:
Seyphealex wrote:
FUCK YOU MASTAC YOU PIECE OF SHIT

IT WASNT EVEN FUCKING FINISHED AND YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL IT UGLY?

FUCK YOU

Why? Did I call you this too? You said this because you're mad over a game? I know, that's not a very nice thing to say "umad over a game?", but that's besides the point.

Also, to other people that read this: you're first reaction should not be to post "FUCK YOU MASTAC YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT AND YOU SHOULD JUST GET BANNED AND NEVER FUCKING COME BACK", because I think everyone is taking this a little too seriously. Did I pull a Broly? NO. Do I care about the server and its users? Yes, otherwise I would have left by now. So why is something small like this snowballing into Hate MastaC Day? Because I make another mistake, and get slandered for it? How many of you are perfect? Not a single one.

Also, this post seems kinda unorganized: it's because I'm having some trouble at the moment with what's going on with my life. So please, don't make me feel any shittier than I already feel.

-MastaC
I dont understand the big deal about this? Seyphealex is never online and we just witness he's true colors. Where was this thing even located? I'm gonna take a guess and say Crescent?
Quote:
THERE ARE STUPID ASS FUCKING "UGLY" STRUCTURES EVERYWHERE IN MINETOWN AND YET YOU DECIDE TO DESTROY MY WORK!? THE RING STILL FUCKING SHOWS UP ON THE WORLD MAP TOO!

He called Minetown ugly, what the fuck was so special about his building?
Oh and another thing: being an admin, it's hard for me to realize how much work some of you guys put into your structures. When I build in Crescent, I do minor buildings, because I'm helping other players most of the time. So I've never really built giant structures with manually collected resources, only things at spawn like the courthouse. So keep that in mind when posting about this.
Gackt wrote:
I dont understand the big deal about this? Seyphealex is never online and we just witness he's true colors. Where was this thing even located? I'm gonna take a guess and say Crescent?
Quote:
THERE ARE STUPID ASS FUCKING "UGLY" STRUCTURES EVERYWHERE IN MINETOWN AND YET YOU DECIDE TO DESTROY MY WORK!? THE RING STILL FUCKING SHOWS UP ON THE WORLD MAP TOO!

We took down the thread he made about this case, and it was in his post. And no Gackt, it was above Atlantis, which is like 100 blocks away from Vegas and my lighthouse. He was inactive for many months when Vegas was started, even though he started Atlantis first.
MastaC729 wrote:
How many of you are perfect? Not a single one.

Im perfect..

Or, so my mom says..
that giant dirt wall was mine XD I was gonna make a dam and gear and cryston were helping me, this was the design of it and i was gonna build it to the sky limit, but i sorta gave up after realizing i was the only one building. you can delete, idc about it anymore <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
MastaC729 wrote:
Gackt wrote:
Quote:

We took down the thread he made about this case, and it was in his post. And no Gackt, it was above Atlantis, which is like 100 blocks away from Vegas and my lighthouse. He was inactive for many months when Vegas was started, even though he started Atlantis first.

I guess that explains things, I mean Seyphealex has been gone, you cant expect the world map to stay the way it is, cities are closing in on cities, etc.

If your inactive you stuff will probably be claimed or deleted, surprised that no one has claimed atlantis.
gackt, no one is gonna try to claim land. Someone tried that for Knoxx and then was told that only sawine can give the land away. From other posts i have read, sawine said they have to contact the owner, and the owner must make it clear in forums or in game that he is giving the land away. No one can claim land that is already in use
If Atlantis is to be claimed (i do not support it to be claimed) i suggest letting one of the ones that helped building it.

If someone claims it, he is in charge of letting the workers get a first pick of the lots for free, just like the deal was..

Atlantis is still Seyphe's proppertah and as far as i know, you can build whatever you want on your own proppertah..
That's a new rule, I claimed something the other week without any of that, of course I asked Sawine first.