Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Planes Mod!
Started by [E] sljl21

But masta does warping make minecraft more minecrafty. No it doesn't but with planes it helps add fun but think, we have airfields, Clubs, huge citys all modern day things and these aren't minecrafty. Becasue in minetown we have advanced enough to build huge citys why not planes? Even if we only got the wooden biplane and the two seater wooden biplane it would still be fun. Walking long distances is retarded and warping is just silly planes would be fun.
You know what, you have a good point about warps, and I do agree with you. But I think at the moment, due to Minecraft being unstable and in beta, it's hard to make forms of transport perform without lag. For instance, the rail system is a great idea, however the carts lag badly. I think in the future we will be able to add cool things like this, but when Minecraft is more stable and runs generally without instabilities that cause server lag.
Buy sawine a 50gb server..

Then you'll get planes ;D
i like the idea, also i think boat mod will be good, but it will be very hard to do the plane mod AND the boat mod. so it would take a month or 2, but good idea on plane mod