Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Planes Mod!
Started by [E] sljl21

Goodness I'd love to crash planes into stuff.
Oh alright, I knew there was a custom client for the planes mod but that still would require everyone to download and use it. That doesn't even guarantee no bugs either. Therefore, it's a pain in the ass to do such a thing, but I do like the idea of mods in MT to spice it up a bit, not that it's not fun already <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Oh, yeah. The Yogbox just installs the mods into your jar btw
IF there was a plugin for this mod (due time there might be) sawine might add it, he'll just need to remove the bombs (or protected areas cant be bombed) and bullets would not work at PVP off areas and other mods ( such as Aether, Would be EPIC to see this as a plugin)
Gackt wrote:
Goodness I'd love to crash planes into stuff.

Why do i feel that i did something ?
sawine wrote:
We might plan on having an optional client, with few additional features.

Please note he said MIGHT.

/lockrequest
Wait a sec guys i have the mod and i always read up on the minecraft forums post, and Flan has metioned that the plane mod has been made a pluggin by bukkit (it and the ww2 gun mod) so perhaps we could use it. I think disable bombs but keep bullets just disable them breaking windows and cut through leaves thats all they do well and destroy other planes. Now about the anti-aircraft guns they cannot destroy anything but planes and people who are shot by it. They cause no I mean NO damage to other blocks. And this mod would add something more to the server than just warping around. Plus all those airfields people make for fun could be used for something! Imagine people flying over spawn and having heaps more fun. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
ITEMSCRAFT ITEMCRAFT ITEM CRAAAAAFT...
Yeah, this mod is awesome, but the mod isn't really Minecraft. Minecraft is mining and building; hence Mine Craft. An addition like this would add another aspect to the game, yes, but it wouldn't add to what makes Minecraft ... well ... Minecraft.
jallaf wrote:
ITEMSCRAFT ITEMCRAFT ITEM CRAAAAAFT...

how the hell did I miss that...

that could be really be fun :3 (all I'd want is the Aether) but yeah