Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Updated Prison Free World Information [Jan 25 2014]
Started by [E] Darkpsy

@4389977 wrote:
@795855 wrote:
@1141399 wrote:
Will free be avalible soon? Sorry just got back after, forever XD

Lol, don't expect it for a long time. It's had like 3 release dates now, none of them have been followed up.

That is completely disrespectful to the players that are working on it. Do you even know how much time and effort they put into this project? Do you know the exact reasons why it wasn't released before? You could have just simply said "I'm wondering the same thing" or "I'd ask one of the Prison managers."

Forgot to take me out of that quote, sorv-- Here you go
Whoah... sry didn't mean to cause a huge fight...

But I am looking forward to it ^^
@4389977 wrote:
@4773143 wrote:
@795855 wrote:
@1141399 wrote:
Will free be avalible soon? Sorry just got back after, forever XD

Lol, don't expect it for a long time. It's had like 3 release dates now, none of them have been followed up.

That is completely disrespectful to the players that are working on it. Do you even know how much time and effort they put into this project? Do you know the exact reasons why it wasn't released before? You could have just simply said "I'm wondering the same thing" or "I'd ask one of the Prison managers."

I dont find it disrespectful in my opinion. I know how much time and effort it would take.. And I can tell you from being on staff.. I saw almost no effort for the longest time. If they really wanted to get the free world out.. The world could have been made in the 6-8 months it was ignored, plugins could have been atleast configured, or permissions done. Instead it was pushed aside, and brought back for a 'stable bukkit release'

Edit: its almost been 2 weeks since the beta version of the free world was supposed to be released.
Removed unnecessarily inflammatory posts and related ones. If yours got caught in the crossfire, I am sorry. This is an announcement thread, not a "let's act like asses" thread.
Can't wait for the release of freedom after the build is chosen
The reason for the delays is rather simple! We want to make Freedom awesome! Every time we turn around, we find new ways of improving an already great experience.

However, just so everyone is aware, beta will not have the full feature set of the actual release.
Sounds good to me! We, as a community, all understand this feeling and we appreciate your effort to make Freedom as awesome as possible!
on top of that guys, most of us who are working on it, already have other jobs elsewhere on MT as well! So dont worry, it will get finished. you guys will love it, i gaurentee it!
@2923814 wrote:
Can't wait for the release of freedom after the build is chosen

Yeah, because, you know, you're and all... lol. By the time I'm free I suppose you'll have a good stab at it.
why does there need to be bug testing because u guys have to create ur own plugins even though theres more stable versions on bukkit