Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Updated Prison Free World Information [Jan 25 2014]
Started by [E] Darkpsy

I'm gonna admit, that I, too, am actually now starting to get a little bit impatient. I'm not saying "stop making it better", but just be a little faster. Most people want freedom, as in right this second. So just step up to progress a little bit, if you could. Thanks.
While I completely understand the lack of patience, I don't understand this entitled attitude. If we were to "hurry up", do you really think you'll enjoy freedom as much as you think? Everyone has two choices here: Either let us do our jobs so we can ensure the players love freedom, or keep telling us to hurry up and step up progress a little bit. Guaranteed you won't like what you see if we go along with the second choice.

A lot of our staff members are in school at least until June. There are other staff members with full-time jobs that have to come first. Personally, I have a full-time job that's very demanding. I would love to be able to be on Minetown 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet these demands, but I can't. I have to pay rent, pay the bills, get food, etc. So yes, the job does come first.

I am growing tired of seeing this entitled, self-centered attitude all revolving around Minetown's projects. We're definitely not in the business of releasing half done servers/projects. This thread will be locked and will be used only for update announcements. If any other threads pop up complaining about Minetown's apparent lack of progress that do not contribute in a meaningful way, they will be locked as well. Whenever there is information, it will be posted. It doesn't do anyone any good at all to keep bugging staff members for "status reports".

With that said, we are currently configuring plugins. There are a lot of them to configure, and Freedom is rather unique.