Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Updated Prison Free World Information [Jan 25 2014]
Started by [E] Darkpsy

Prison Free World Information!

Hey everyone!

First off, I'd like to apologize to everyone for the lateness of this. As you may or may not know, we've been busy making sure everything is set up and ready for Free World before we start releasing it to the masses. Work has resumed with Free World, and we are aiming for a beta release in 2 weeks. The release will happen in two stages.

BETA PHASE

Shortly after the posting of this message, the ability to rank up to Free will be temporarily disabled (if it isn't already). Anyone who made it to free prior to this will be able to participate in the beta. The reason for the cut-off is to ensure we have a large enough sample size to test the server, but not too many people that it becomes unmanageable. The beta phase will last a minimum of 5 days and will start once the 2 weeks is over.

Note: Some construction will still be on-going during beta, as well as frequent and unannounced server restarts as we fine-tune the plugins.

NOW is the time to start making as much money as you can, as your money will transfer over to the Free World. (More details on this to come)

RELEASE

Once all of the bugs are worked out, and we feel the server is stable, we will enable the rank up to Free. From there, you will be able to go to the Freedom server! Also upon release of the Free World, we will hold an event that will allow you to rank up one block, for free. If you are in Block A, you can upgrade to Freedom for free!

As we get closer to a beta release, more information will be posted. Features and such will be described in full, as well as the rules.

Hope to see you on the prison server!
Woot! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Fantastic xD
This gives me more reason to get cracking on A block
Alright! Psyched for freedom! Already cleared the log mine with 2 other people once! Now I just gotta keep making more and more money for several plots on the free world.
Things are quickly ramping up for a beta release within the next few days. We've had a few minor setbacks, but we're back on track and working harder than ever to get Freedom released!
Hurry up
The prison is progressing faster than it ever has. We really are not far off finishing it! However you have to be patient . It will be acouple of days because of the size of the project.

Trust me when i say,

It will be worth the wait.
Will free be avalible soon? Sorry just got back after, forever XD
@1141399 wrote:
Will free be avalible soon? Sorry just got back after, forever XD

Lol, don't expect it for a long time. It's had like 3 release dates now, none of them have been followed up.