Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Invading peoples land,
Started by Unknown User

Yeah it does. Also there is currently only a select few people who are the really annoying ones. Its really a shame that they ruin others fun and create what could be called drama
i'm pretty sure all or at lease half of them are under the age of 16 17.
favine wrote:
i'm pretty sure all or at lease half of them are under the age of 16 17.

Stereotype <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> I'm under 17 and solve alot of this drama, so I'm thinking they are under 15
Touch my continent and I will personally hunt you down and slaughter you endlessly. The thing is surrounded by planks for the most part so there's no excuse.

And I don't make empty threats
now who's Stereotyping? I was going to put 15 and under, but i did not want to hurt anyone's feelings on the internet.
It really depends on what sawine says as a final, but for quite a while we had an issue with people deliberately building in the way of other people's cities and we set up rules for locating structures so that people wouldn't build just to get in the way of another person. Chunky and Karter were causing quite a bit of trouble over this and I didn't see any reason Chunky couldn't build somewhere else considering he hadn't put anything up yet. The only thing Chunky had done was dig a hole around Karter's protection and build a dirt tower to circumvent karter's walls.

Pvp isn't really an issue here as Chunky was just as allowed to kill Karter back for Karter killing him.
If you take away all the drama and what not in this case, it leaves you with this. Chunky built too close to karters place just to annoy him and it should be removed because no one likes people invading the area around them. anyone saying " well you should have it protected blah blah blah" is wrong because unless you want me to come build i giant cube over your house on the block line that ends at the protection, that is wrong.
Chunky, stop feeding the troll >.>

I agree with Reggie, select few who abide the rules but are just amazingly annoying. Yea buddy.
Oh, I forgot to say this, the building he built is a hand with the middle finger pointed up. I even laughed at it at first but now that its just sitting there kinda it bothers me. :eek:
lol thats funny