Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Invading peoples land,
Started by Unknown User

Does these kid have there period or what?

Getting mad in a videogame....
I dont agree with what chunky did and what staff allowed it but still. You bring it upon yourself
Let me show you my point of view.

Yes Chunky probably made this just to make you mad, but the way you took this was really immature, wich leads me into letting this happens. Let me explain my point.

First off, when you are trying to ask someone to move away, don't make it as an order, ask them politly and pleasely. You've been hating on chunky, wich is a resonable person and would probably had accepted to leave if it was asked politly. Then you Asked all the admins to do something, by almost crying to them... When no one did something, you took action by, killing Chunky, Trying to flow his house with lava and trying to invade his things. Wich is considerated as griefing since it's lowering his playing experience. So if you want us to take action, act first by showing respect to every member even the one you hates.

Sincerely, Dobs the bro
You said in chat yesterday that you wanted everyone to hate you, don't be surprised when this happens.
wich bring the question.....why the hell do you want everyone to hate you?

are you sado?

Mad?

MIssing a case?

Dumb?

If your goal was to see how it feel to be in a virtual snake pits, well congratulation.
My goal was never to be globaly hated, i dont know where gamma gets his facts from, but its wrong. I simply just want to enjoy myself on this server, even though that can some times make people angry with me
You may want to lighten up a little then, if you want to enjoy being on the server.

Considering that a lot of mod admin are against you right now, you really should.
All the same stop Crying. Every little thing someone is crying to an admin. I did not see chunky crying to an admin when you killed him at his house. Grow a pair and drive on kid. its a game not RL. <That seems to be what people are forgetting.
favine wrote:
its a game not RL

However people spend so called "RL" time playing this game.
That is true, but man they act like they came to their REAL house and took a shit on their floor. When people in this game piss me off or kill me to many times or build to close to my stuff. I just log off and do something else. Getting man only feeds the other person.